Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tell me what is this world going on?

CONFUSE!!!

Don't know what am I doing and don't know what are people doing. I have a little bit confuse what is this world going on. Live? Study? Happy? Sad? Work hard? Money, money, money? Waiting for the death? Or waiting for the cancer? The virus? The Disease? Heal it? Quarrel with your family, friend and then play with them again? And then curse the people with your bad heart? Kill them? And save them? Negotiating with people? Feel sad when you lose, feel happy when you win? Go clubbing? Drink? Get high? Get lose? Expect for the happiness? Looking for a guy or girl? Or waiting for the love to come then kiss, sex and babesss? And looking for the person who can talk to when you are upset? Or looking for the people you can share with when you are excited? Or just sitting in front of the laptop, simply write an article in the blogger and thinking if the DOOMSDAY is coming??? lol...


I'M SO LOSE!!!

I hope I can get back to the past. I cannot accept what I did and what people said. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment